Healthcare is undoubtedly one of the fastest growing IoT markets. Easy access to advanced technology, access to remote quality care, and operational efficiencies are driving this growth. Healthcare enterprises will have the opportunity to not only optimize existing products and services, but also to create brand new product and service offerings to the market.
It is important for enterprises to realize that this is a rapidly emerging space, and they should expect chaotic market conditions in the near future, including multiple disruptive innovations. Their focus should be on being agile, and they should deliberately plan for the longer run rather than focus on silo areas, or short-term, point solutions.
Aggregate data from disparate sources and systems
- For example: from Epic, Cerner, McKesson, Meditech, hospital information systems, custom-developed systems, spreadsheets, as well as medical devices, sensors etc.
Enable real-time insights into patient critical care metrics for doctors
- Real-time connectivity to Medical Devices
- Real-Time Dashboards and Analytics
- HIPAA Compliant standards
Full System Transparency
- Drive better business insights via Analytics and Data aggregation from different systems, entities, groups or hospitals.
Better manage Clinical data as well as Non-Clinical Data
- For example: Admissions, transfers, diagnosis information; Real-time/trending patient volume; length of stay and overtime tracking for physicians and employees; customer satisfaction surveys etc. Enable tracking for Value Based Purchasing, Cost per Case, and Quality Metrics.
Benchmark and Comparative Analysis
- Compare/contrast operating metrics of the different hospitals
- Enable practice administrators to make better business decisions based on the new insights
- Develop best practices and share methodologies
- Be abreast of changing regulation and compliance requirements; Patient safety and staff performance.
Enable Data Driven Decision Process and Analytics
- Create Dashboards for data visibility
- Define Business Rules for Users, Roles, Data and Decision process
- Enable Ad-Hoc Queries, Data Analytics and Reporting
Develop new pilot solutions in a handful of days or a couple of weeks
- C2M’s code-free environment supports very rapid prototyping and deployment.
- Our system costs a small fraction of most others on the market. It is an enterprise-grade comprehensive solution that comes at a surprisingly low cost.
- Mobile Hardware: Convert legacy hardware to mobile, connected hardware by connecting it to the cloud for real time data transfer and insights
- Asset Tracking: Place asset tracking tags to instantly locate equipment and staff
- Patient Monitoring: Gain real time access to patient information from anywhere on any device
- Automated Data Flow: Realize tremendous time savings by automating data transfer from one responsible party to the next
- Agile Software: Allow your software to grow and evolve with business patterns in a HIPPA compliant and secure manner
Smart Healthcare Approach