Smart energy grids, smart water management, smart parking, smart mass transit, smart health care, smart waste management; all of these Smart Ecosystems make up a Smart City. With the rapid population growth that we are experiencing today, a smart city will allow for an efficient approach to providing a higher quality of life for its constituents.
Smart City applications can address Public Safety, Traffic Management, Connectivity, Home Automation, Resource & Energy Management and more. These applications gather actionable data from numerous real-time data sources and create valuable insights for citizens and decision makers.
Smart City Benefits
Remote Monitoring Access vital information, wherever you are.
Optimized Urban Development Know your city so you can easily grow and manage your city.
Engage Citizens Promote a positive community by connecting people with their city.
Smart Living Create a higher quality of living by optimizing day to day routines.
Smart System Integration Allow for seamless connectivity between smart systems new and legacy.
Smart City Applications
- Parking Management: Place sensors to enable drivers to locate empty parking spots in real time
- Water Reservoir Monitoring: Monitor and control water levels in reservoirs
- Leak Detection: Trigger alerts for a broken water or gas line for responsible parties to be alerted in real time
- Smart Lighting: Use predictive analysis to replace street lights before they go out, or set automated workflows to replace failed lights with limited downtime
- Mass Transit: Monitor traffic patterns of people on mass transit systems to optimize route planning
Smart City Solution Approach
Smart Street Light
Outfall Remote Sensing
Rain Water Level Monitoring